Sunday, May 16, 2010

gearing up

A lot of things will be happening in July. I will go back to work full-time. Chris will go to daycare full-time. I'm in a wedding July 3 in Oregon. And Doug will have to travel for work some time during the month. Our lease for this house is also up at the end of July. However, it would be a lot more convenient to move next month while I'm still home.

At one year, Chris will be old enough for the 12-15 month toddler room, but one of the requirements for that room is that the baby must be walking, and Chris isn't there. Not even close. The babies in that room also need to be on table food, and Chris is still on baby food purees. He's not too good at chewing (gumming) yet either. So, he will go to the infant room until he masters those skills. I'm okay with the infant room. I went back to the daycare to pick up some paperwork and tour the infant room, and I liked it better than I did before. There are mats on the floor, and lots of age appropriate toys. The teachers in the room seemed nice. Chris will also have a little friend in the infant room. There is a resident in my program who has two kids at the daycare, and one of her kids is in the infant room.

1 comment:

  1. wow you guys are going to be really busy this summer!

    ReplyDelete