Wednesday, June 2, 2010

kids clothing sizes

Apparently there is no standardization of children's clothing sizes. Most of Chris's clothes are now 9 or 12 month sizes. However, he still has one 3-6 month size t-shirt that still fits, and I just got him a Gymboree sleeper at Once Upon a Child that is 18 month size and he fits it great. So, he is in the 3 to 18 month range. Here he is in his new short sleeve sleeper:

3 comments:

  1. I wonder if kids clothing has grown larger over the years at the same nominal sizes as has been the case in adult clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! and you are right, there is no standardization.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know...it drives me nuts. And I'm finding that it gets even worse the second round through the clothes due to shrinkage during all the washings from the first kid. I think I have three different sized clothing boxes open right now...

    ReplyDelete