Wednesday, March 11, 2009

post-call

I'm post-call from the VA today. I have gotten my post-call nap and am feeling much more lively than several hours ago. I was supposedly done with call, but got called in on jeopardy. That is the resident backup system in case someone is sick and can't work. Well, someone was sick yesterday and I had to cover a night shift. It was ok, but hauling around the hospital all night at 6 months pregnant isn't the most fun. I have another jeopardy shift tomorrow, and really hope I don't get called in, because I'm leaving for my Houston interview Friday morning, and that would be tight if I had to work Thursday night. Not to mention I just took a call last night. We'll see. This is the first time as a resident that I've gotten called in on jeopardy.

No comments:

Post a Comment