Back from LA. The GPS unit on the rental car was a lifesaver. I lost count of how many different freeways I had to get on to go from Torrance to Duarte. It would say "in point eight miles, exit right, then stay left" and I just did what it said and it got me where I needed to go. Still, LA driving was very stressful. There are random curves and dips in the road on the freeway, and sudden slowdowns. Everybody is driving over the speed limit. I didn't get into any serious traffic, thankfully. Other than getting from place to place for the interviews, I didn't do any additional driving or sightseeing. I didn't want to drive any more than I had to. When I returned my rental car, I had driven 102 miles. Here are a couple of pictures I took at City of Hope.


No comments:
Post a Comment