Thursday, February 25, 2010

toddler seat

Here is Chris in his sweet new toddler car seat (camo, of course!) It is a Britax Marathon. I'm going to hold off on installing it until he can sit unassisted. That way he will be able to ride in the shopping cart seat when we're out. Until then, he will stay in the infant carrier. This seat says it can hold babies from 5 lbs up to 65 lbs. However, I don't see how this would hold a newborn. Chris just barely fits into it at the lowest shoulder strap setting. Unless you have a 26 inch newborn, I don't know how that is supposed to work.















Just a reminder of how small he was as a newborn. . .

4 comments:

  1. We love our Britax's!! We moved both kids around 4 months because I was tired of lugging around that darn infant seat. And I felt safer with them in the Britax. Ours are on their way out and I'm sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear you love the britax. It seems well built and comfy for baby. So Maddie is ready for a booster seat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both are. Ben actually weighs more than Maddie, but she's a couple inches taller. I figure by the end of the year we'll be going to the 5 pt. harness booster. I'm a HUGE carseat safety freak. Britax is the safest, no question. Totally worth the money! I think we're going with the Graco Nautilus (sp?) next. Heard great things about it and it converts from a back booster to just a seat booster.

    ReplyDelete