Monday, October 12, 2009

4 months

Chris is four months old today. We're going to start trying to get him to self soothe and go to sleep on his own, putting him down in his crib while he's still a little awake. I did that for his nap this morning, and he finally cried himself to sleep. No peeps on the baby monitor now. I want to use the Ferber method, while Doug is more of a fan of "cry it out". I just want Chris to know that he hasn't been abandoned! He has his four month doctor's appointment tomorrow. I'm on my own this week as Doug is in Cape Canaveral for work.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! It's TOTALLY worth it! Maddie has been able to go to sleep on her own since she was 3 months old. Not even sickness causes problems. I wouldn't have it any other way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [Doug is more of a fan of "cry it out"]

    Doug used this method every night, to go to sleep, when we were roommates in college.

    ReplyDelete