Friday, May 29, 2009

tour

Angie gave us a tour of the birth center today. Now I know where to show up! I think seeing the facility makes it all more real. The labor rooms are very large and nice. They are about twice as big as regular hospital rooms. The postpartum rooms are smaller. I am 36 weeks today. I'm outgrowing some of my maternity clothes. Shirts are too tight or not long enough, and the stretch panels of my pants are showing. Luckily I can dress casually for working in the lab. I just need these clothes to last me another few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Tour day was one of my favorites...and you get a special guide! It certainly does make it real. Especially when you hear a woman IN labor. LOL! Scared Joe half to death!! Good luck with the shirts...not too long and it won't matter, but I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete